PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

HE CAME TO SAVE THE WORLD........


I pray that everyone has a BLESSED holiday weekend celebrating the death and resurrection of the SON of GOD who came to SAVE THE WORLD from SIN and SHAME so we may have EVERLASTING LIFE.
HAPPY EASTER!      HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!            
From one sweetie to another..................Roxie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to my site. Sweet Dreams is my old blog if you would visit my new blog I have 12 followers it's www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com. Thank you so much. I look forward to visiting your site! I'll be removing the others as soon as I respond to the other 4 people who also visited Sweet Dreams.

    ReplyDelete