PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

SOME GREAT "STUFF" FROM OVER THE MOON VINTAGE MARKET SHOW

I thought I would show you some FABULOUS vignettes and items from the OVER THE MOON VINTAGE MARKET SHOW~~~~This is Pams truck from Ruffles and Rust~~~~~Don't cha just LOVE it!!  Can you see the lit crown in the truck window?


                             A wonderful industrial garden look from 2 Chicks and a Truck



        Do you have a love for black, gray and white?  You will enjoy Sues home decor from The Front Porch



                                                                 Sweet Vintage of Mine










These are my 3 over 3 Vintage lockers with a fabulous green-chippy paint I will be re-purposing into an island~~~Can't wait!



Hope you enjoyed seeing some great items from the show!  I will post more in a few weeks~~~Happy Spring!!~~~~Blessings~~~~Roxie

16 comments:

  1. such cute things! love that truck vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxie, great eye candy! There's so many things that I'd love to have :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Roxie - such lovely things. I am so glad you shared this show. Pam's truck is really cute and I do love black and white and gray. Hope you had fun. How is that cottage coming? Hope all is well!! Have a delightful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxie,
    I would love to browse through the vintage market. I really like shops like this. There's the lit up crown, it's so pretty! I love those old mailboxes too.

    If I don't get a chance to stop by again, I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter, Roxie. I hope your day is filled with so much love.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures from the show are awesome!! I want to come to this show sometime...I think it is a couple of hours from here.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that truck!!! A lovely show full of pretties!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome show!
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everything looks amazing! Those lockers are so very cool, I can't wait to see how your island turns out.
    Fabulously unique idea!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures of all the lovely things in the show.
    Have a happy Easter. Christ is truely risen!

    ~ Maria ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Roxie, thanks for the tour, it's the next best thing to being there :) So many lovely items; I am sure that your shoppers were delighted.
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items! love that fence and those chairs...drooling. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hellooooo Roxie!*!*!
    I'm in LoVe with the ChiPPy-WHiTe Galvanized Tub on WHEELS!!! Thanks for the Eye-Candy!!!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete