PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

DOVE and ROOSTER LOVE!

I want to share the WONDERFUL GIFTS I have received from two of my BLOGGER FRIENDS.  This first one is a pretty, white "BLING" DOVE bird ornament with gorgeous feathers. Just my style! Tami from PRETTY PURPLEXING had a generous gift give-a-way to the first ten comments on her blog posting a few weeks ago.  Please check out her blog!  She LOVES family, home and gardening and shares her adventures of everyday life with her blogging friends!  www.prettypurplexing.com



And this next gift was a tote made from a GRAIN BAG!  Kelly from HAPPY HOLLOW HOMESTEAD had a give-a-way and I WON!!  She had 3 to choose from and I chose the ROOSTER TOTE!   Love it! Please visit her blog as she takes you on her families journey to being self-reliant on their small farm.
kellyshappyhollowfarm.blogspot.com
Both of these ladies are SWEET and WONDERFUL Gals!  And I am so GLAD I have met both of them in the world of blogging!  Have a BLESSED week~~~~~Roxie

12 comments:

  1. Hi Roxie.
    Congrats on your two sweet giveaway gifts. I love the bird ornament. Super sweet. Hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Roxie, Congrats on your wonderful win, how great.........Hope you are doing o.k..........Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet surprises. I just love them both- Blessings-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such nice wins...both are treasures! Have a lovely weekend my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have met two such fabulous gals!!! Arent our bloggy friends just the best? :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got it! Compared to the beautiful ornament it looks bad LOL!!!! Oh well upcycled is possible trash turned to treasure! I'm glad we are blog friends your always so postitive and sweet! Have a great Sunday ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet gift! Love the one from Happy Hollow and thanks for her link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love both of your winnings-I will check out the recommended spots.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete