PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS......Lea-SHABBY OLDE POTTING SHED

CONGRATULATIONS TO LEA from the SHABBY OLDE POTTING SHED!! She was the WINNER of my VINTAGE "AFTER FIVE" COCKTAIL PURSE! I wish I could have given everyone who entered a VINTAGE PURSE...My hubby drew the name out of the HAT BOX! LOL!!

Please check out SHABBY OLDE POTTING SHED blog if you haven't. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! Sorry, I mean't to POST this yesterday up front. I posted on the GIVE-a-WAY Posting also. Have a WONDERFUL WEEK! From one sweetie to another...Roxie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lea!!

    Now, I need to go and check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lea! Happy Tuesday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lea! Now you have a great excuse to take that purse out on an adventure.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete