PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In Memory of "SWEETIE" -A true little Diva!

Feb. 23 is a sad day for me.  This day last year my precious "SWEETIE" went missing.  Even though I had known her less than 6 years (my husband brought her to OHIO after we got married)  I grew very fond of her.
She was true Diva (for a KY cat!).  Believe it or not, she was 16 years old and didn't look it!  Isn't that just like us "DIVAS"?   I had taken her to the vet just a few months before she went missing and the vet asked me how old she was-I said 16 and he said you mean 6?  Nope, 16!   She couldn't believe it!  Said that was the healthiest cat she had ever seen inside and out.  (Of course, Sweetie was there for a broken leg)  Wont go into that.  Anyway, I miss her greatly  so I named this BLOG after her!
     By-the-way, here are a few pictures of my other animals.  Want to give them some recognition too!  LUCY is the one comforting SWEETIE.  They grew up together as kittens.  LUCY cried loud for days after SWEETIE went missing.  She is the white and orange one.
    Then there is SKITTLES.  He is my sons cat.  Big, laid back SKITTLES-aka...Mr. Pickles and another name  (older kids give him)  It rhymes with skittles.....that's all I'll say about that.
     Last but not least.....my poodle PHOEBE!  Crazy, lovable Phoebe.  Always following me everywhere!


Well enough about the ANIMAL KINGDOM!    I guess we can't help ourselves when it comes to our furry friends!                                   From one SWEETIE to another--Always, Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment