PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Monday, February 6, 2012

My VINTAGE TRAILBLAZER Trailer

Today is a beautiful day and for some reason I have been feeling sentimental today.  My Mom and I went out for a few errands and lunch, stopped by the OHIO VALLEY ANTIQUE MALL, ran into my good friend BEVERLY (Vintage CHIC) with her 5-yr. old adorable twins, Jamie and Lorna.  I just didn't want to be inside on such a pretty day!  For some reason this day reminded me of the day I sold my 1967 TRAILBLAZER Trailer.  Pretty blue skies, quiet, so I got on a FAV WEB "Sisters on the Fly"!  This site inspired me a few years ago to want to buy a Vintage Trailer and fix her up!  Well, I found this SWEET thing in a yard at a local citywide yard sale.   No sale sign, but I had to ask!  My husband thought I was crazy!!!(even tho he went along with it, I don't think he thought anything would come of It) WRONG!!







   Bought my PRETTY SWEET THING for $300.00 at a yard sale.  It came with original pretty shutters on the outside.  (I was told that the TRAILBLAZER BRAND was the only trailer made with original shutters at factory).  Well, to make a long story short, before we were able to start fixin her up---I was diagnosed with the ugly C word.   Sometime after that we decided to sell because it wasn't the right time to fix her up.  (Had more important things (my health) to take care of!  Most important GOD has been my keeper and kept me.  The doctors say I am stable  but GOD says I am Healed!   In time, I know my husband and I will get that next SWEET VINTAGE TRAILER but till then I will look at these pictures and be sentimental about her!  I had a lot of SHABBY SWEET PLANS FOR HER!   In the meantime, a nice couple bought her, restored her and are taking good care of her!                                   Always,  Roxie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Roxie, how bittersweet. Maybe someday we can both find some sweet trailers and go junking together. Glad to hear your health is improving. If God says healed then it will be so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found/bought a vintage 66 trailblazer 18' but can't find any info or pics of similar trailer's please help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found/bought a vintage 66 trailblazer 18' but can't find any info or pics of similar trailer's please help

    ReplyDelete