PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Friday, December 28, 2012

A NEW YEAR~A NEW ADVENTURE~It's "OVER THE MOON"!


                         "OVER THE MOON!" VINTAGE MARKET SHOW IS COMING SOON!


I am HAPPY to announce the PREMIERE SHOW of OVER THE MOON VINTAGE MARKET!  I am thrilled to be part of putting together a VINTAGE show you will not want to miss!  Designers will be representing European~Parisienne style~Shabby-Chic~Industrial~Architectural~Rusty Re-purpose~Artisian Jewelry~Primitives~Garden Uniques and More!  Some of the vendors that will be there are~~Dandy Haberdashery~~Interiors Embellished~~2 Chicks and a truck~~Vintage Chic~~Sweet Vintage of Mine to name a few.......
I will continually post updates about this AWESOME show........I know most of my blogger friends live far away, but I want to share this exciting new adventure for 2013!
This will be a SPRING SHOW~~~~The dates are Apr. 5 & 6~~~~more info to follow soon!

                   HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!   I PRAY many BLESSINGS for you and your FAMILY!
From one SWEETIE to ANOTHER~~~~~~~~Roxie

15 comments:

  1. Hi Roxie,
    I can't wait to hear more about this show.
    Have a Happy New Year!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ROxie.. I know that you will do awesome at this show.. I cant wait to see what awesomeness you dooooooooooo .. HUGS ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, Roxie!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Roxie, so so happy for you, sounds like a great show.......Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!!!!!Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the pics seeing how I won't be able to be there for it! Have fun and congrats! Happy new year too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Roxie - this sounds exciting. Hope you have the best success with this endeavor. Can't wait to visit - Have a Happy New Year. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. can't wait to hear more. Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds soooo exciting!! Where where where?!?!?!

    best to you in 2013!!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you also-can't wait to hear how the show is progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your spring show sounds like such fun! Sure wish I lived close enough to come.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Roxie I'm so excited for yall! It sounds like you have many changes going on there! I know God has many good things ahead for you! Happy and healthy new year my friend!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Roxie, Your new show sounds so exciting. Good Luck with your new venture! You were the winner of my calendar giveaway. If you would email me your address, I'll get it out to you tomorrow. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Roxie! This is really exciting. :) I will be praying for a success for you & the other vendors. Wish I could make it.....some day.....My ccousin is getting married that weekend & it's.my wedding anniversary as well. Its a happy time of the year. Blessings lovely lady. :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Roxie!

    Tami @ prettypurplexing.com

    ReplyDelete