PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Friday, December 4, 2015

CHRISTMAS COWGIRL DRESS FORM

                                                     Belle of the Barn

Having a little fun this year with Christmas.............meet Belle!



                                I love this Antique Brooch on Belles hat!  I purchased the brooch 2 years ago from the Antique Mall.  I also love wearing it on my denim jackets....











I'm still "tweeking" her........maybe add a little silver to her dress!  I've been trying out different cowboy boots too!   Enjoy your Holidays~~~Merry Christmas!
Prayers and Blessings~~~Roxie

16 comments:

  1. Oh Roxie. This is soooo cute. Love Belle. Adorable. Hope you are having fun getting your happy decor going. Thinking about you sweet friend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Roxie, love the tree.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it..her! Great idea. The broche is pretty wonderful too. Happy tweaking. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there chickadee,
    I LOVE your sweet Belle! What a wonderful job you did with her!
    So she's already swipin your hat and wearing your jewelry, and tryin on your boots... I knew it! ha
    Can't wait to see where all this gal ends up. I have a hope to see her out by the garden sink this Spring!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxie, this is the first year that I have seen Christmas trees done this way and I think it is so much fun.
    I love your cowgirl . . . but then cowgirls rock, right!
    Happy Holidays.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute your cowgirl is!! A conversation piece too! Have a wonderful Christmas! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww..............she is looking good! enjoy dressing her up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle is definitely a trend setting cowgirl! She'll be a fun addition to your holiday decor, Roxie. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Roxie- Belle could not look any prettier. From the beautiful brooch to those gorgeous boots she certainly looks like she is very decked out. Hope all is good. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! You are very creative. Have fun with decorating this year :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE Belle, she is just too cute and ready to dance! Thanks for your lovely thoughts on the loss of my Sister.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just A note Roxie, to let you know that you are truly missed.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet Roxie, you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! The tree is wonderful and I love the bark on the old tree too:) bloom tattoos

    ReplyDelete