PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MEET ME AT THE MARKET

                                                              pinterest

                         Yep, It's been a while............
 If you are wondering......I have been keeping myself pretty busy these last few months.  Things I LOVE to do.......and things I don't care to do.

One of those "things" I love is visiting the Farmers Markets in our area......
Isn't this just the SWEETEST thing selling flowers off this pick-up bed turned FLOWER STAND?

As I stated earlier in the year...I won't be blogging as much as I use to. BUT, I still enjoy visiting your blogs, seeing all the creativity one shares or just a GOOD, ENCOURAGING post that makes one smile!

You see....one of the "things" I don't care to do is seeing a "C" Doctor.....but it is necessary.  Even though everything is going GREAT,  I have been back on treatment since March....yuk.
The Doc wants to try to shrink that ugly tumor a little more.............Hey, it's been almost 6 yrs!  Isn't GOD good!
                  In the meantime.......you will find me visiting Farmers Markets, Flea Markets and some Junking.  And of course, thanking the Lord for everything he has done for me in my life!
                     Please keep me in your prayers~~~~Love you all!

                                                             pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Hi Roxie,
    Good to see a post for you. Missed you very much. I love the Farmers Market too. Fresh flowers and fruits and veggies Yum! Hope they can shrink that tumor more and that you stay on a good healthy path. You have my prayers coming your way my friend. So happy to see you posting again.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roxie, I have missed you and thought about you often. Don't worry about being in my prayers, because you are and have been for a long time. I'm sorry to hear that you are having to go through treatments, but it sounds like you have a doctor that is staying on top of things and cares deeply about your good health. The pick-up cart is so charming . . .I would have to stop and buy flowers:)
    Here's wishing you a wonderful summer, filled with happiness and love.
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers, flowers, and love to you dear Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the market!!! Prayers for you sweet Roxie,Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxie...
    Happy to see a post from you :)
    I imagined that you were busy with the cottage, etc.. but I didn't know that you were having treatments. Best luck and prayers with your treatments, and just know that there are a lot of us 'friends' keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. You are a super woman!!
    Yes.. the Lord is so good to us.. he blesses our lives every single day, and for that, we are grateful.

    {{hugs}}
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roxie...So glad to see your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having treatments. I will be keeping you in my prayers. I love going to farmer's markets...we have several here on the weekends in the morning hours thru Summer.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweet girl, so happy to hear from you! You have the biggest, kindest heart, and I've missed you so! You are in my prayers and I know Jesus has you in His arms, ... it is well with you. Be healthy and blessed. Enjoy the markets, fairs and fleas, and give us an update on your lovely cottage.
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love and prayers to you good to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear Roxie!! I knew something was up. The Lord kept putting you on my heart. Ok, this sister is gonna keep praying for a healthy & happy Roxie. :) And while the Lord is healing you my pretty, DO enjoy all those fresh veggies and fruits at the farmers markets. I've been enjoying some yummy goods from our local markets in my area as well. God is so good Rox. He's got your back & so do all your friends. We LOVE you!! xoxo

    Debra
    stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roxie, so sorry you're having treatments again... But you have the best attitude! You're right, God is good! I'm praying that you'll be/stay healthy!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Roxie - missed you. I will be praying for you sweet friend. God is good and I know he is right beside you loving you through everything. Please take care and visit when you can. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know that I already left a comment here, but I just had to come back and look at that farm cart again. I truly LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Roxie! You know that I will be praying for you. Thanks be to God for your six wonderful years, and here's to six more, and six more and six more. You are a brave woman, and filled with faith in Him. I know you'll be fine.
    Enjoy yourself at the outdoor flea markets. 'Tis the season :)
    Blessings and a hug,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Roxie. I've been away from blogging for a while, so I'm just now reading this post. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying the summer sunshine. You've been and will continue to be in my thoughts.
    xo,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Roxie, I think alot of us have been away from blogging, I just found your blog by way of chippy shabby blog and fell to the floor looking at your first picture I so need something like that for when I do markets. I hope you stop by to visit shantygirlsfarmhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love farmers markets. praying for you, love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete