PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

THE HEALED OF THE LORD


After many people asking me to give them more info on my HEALING, I have decided to have an update on my situation. My JOURNEY has taken me down many steps and paths since being told of a CANCEROUS TUMOR on the HEAD of my PANCREAS in MAY 2009. I am here to tell you that GOD has directed my steps all the way on this journey. That is why you see the scripture verse under the HEADING PICTURE on this BLOG. PROVERBS 3:5-6~~I wrote this VERSE on a CHALKBOARD in my kitchen and it stayed there until recently!

THE JOURNEY BEGINS~~~~~I was sent to a SURGEON for a consultation to remove this tumor. I prayed, read the WORD, and asked GOD for guidance for the right decisions to be made: Doctor, surgery, etc. This particular Doctor was very specific with me~~the operation and how serious it was~~If I don't do this now, I won't be here long~~~It will take me 6-12 months to recover, if nothing goes wrong~~~My quality of life won't be the same. I could go on and on.
When I left his office, I knew for the first time in my LIFE what the LOWEST of LOWs were. I could not speak..I felt the "spirit of death" trying to compass me

I felt led to see a different Surgeon. He took another CT SCAN. When I went to him for the consultation about the scan and what can be done, his first words to me were "IT's a good thing you didn't have surgery because you probably would not be here now." He proceeded to tell me that the TUMOR was also wrapped around my main artery running thru my body and also on the HEPATIC artery (which leads to the liver). These probably would have been severed at surgery(there is more detail on this but I won't go into it). Basically, I was INOPERABLE!




Because of being "INOPERABLE", this qualified me for a different type of treatment. You could not have anything else wrong with you!! I previously had bleeding on the stomach lining (the tumor caused this) and I had bled out 2 different times (near death, second time). This could not be a problem with this "chemo pill" they were going to give me. Basically, they held off treatment for a month....then the first healing happened! Doctors scanned me again to see about the bleeding area in stomach lining and there was an unknown barrier between the tumor and my stomach lining. The DR.s couldn't explain but it cleared the way for treatment to begin!
This treatment was given to me in COLUMBUS, OH that specializes in this RARE TUMOR. That was also another blessing..close to home! Doctor said it had only a 30% chance of shrinking it but the BEST CHANCES were in the first 1-3 months. Basically, nothing happened the first 2 months and the Doctor said she would leave me on the treatment for 2 more months. She said, it hasn't done anything so that doesn't look good. GOD HAD ANOTHER PLAN!! OVer the next 2 months, it started shrinking!! I was on this treatment for 8 months (the norm is 6 months)and the tumor shrunk almost HALF THE SIZE! (This is a picture of me at the 7 month of treatment) DO I LOOK SICK???


My last TREATMENT was JUNE 2010! The Doctors said I was doing so well then, they were giving me a break until they would put me on another treatment in the future. (these treatments can be hard on you in other ways). I have had 4 scans since JUNE 2010 and the tumor looked as if it were slightly smaller each time but the DOCTORS would say that had to be a MARGIN OF ERROR! WRONG!!!! MY last scan in AUG. 2012 shown the tumor as now JUST A LITTLE BIGGER THAN AN INCH in diameter! They finally had to DOCUMENT IT THAT IT WAS SMALLER AND NOT MARGIN OF ERROR!! I HAVE HAD NO TREATMENT IN OVER 28 months and I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW GOD HAD HEALED ME AND HE WILL RECEIVE THE GLORY!! My DOCTORS look at me in AMAZEMENT and SHAKE THEIR HEADS! I know I have a HEALING TESTIMONY to GIVE for the LORD.....I was given a DEATH SENTENCE but GOD has given me LIFE! BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED! Thank you LORD for you are THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!





Be Blessed, Keep the Faith, and know that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD for those who BELIEVE! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

30 comments:

  1. What a beautiful testimony! May God continue to bless and keep his arms around you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe and agree with you that, nothing is impossible with GOD.

    Thank you LORD for your Grace and Mercy. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxie,
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful story of faith.
    I'm so glad that God has healed you and blessed you.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing testimony! So wonderful to hear and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxie thanks for sharing your beautiful story of faith, courage and recovery. God has bigger plans for you and your journey continues. You truly are blessed. Your pictures are beautiful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing testimony you have! Your faith is amazing and encouraging to read about. God bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice story. Your so beautiful in your pictures. I'm glad your healed so you can share your story and faith with others. I feel blessed to know you even if it's through Blogland ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxie, thanks for sharing such a personal thing. I am thanking God right now for answering your prayers. Blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Roxie, wow, that is an incredable story, you really are blessed, the power of prayer, God is GREAT!!!!! So so happy to hear that you are healed, you look so beautiful to,such a faithful story about life, you are truely amazing, thanks for sharing.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Roxie
    I am so very happy for you & your Family. Your faith is amazing and obviously God was not ready to welcome you home yet. Take care... blessings to you!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a precious, amazing testimony dear one. God has truly layed healing hands upon you. I praise Him for what He has done for you. Love and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roxie, What an awesome testimony...God is so good!! So happy to hear that you are healed. Lifting up prayers of thanks.
    hugs and blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roxie, Thank you for sharing your testimony, you are a blessing and you do look beautiful. Praise our Heavenly Father what a wonderful Saviour. I am glad to have met you through blogland too.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Love
    Jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roxie..
    you are a walking miracle! You amaze me, and inspire me.
    What great faith you have!
    I agree... our Heavenly Father still blesses us each and every day, and blesses us with miracles, and tender mercies.
    How blessed we are!!!

    Thank you for sharing your story of courage, and amazing faith.

    We should all remember to have faith, to pray, and never give up. Heavenly Father will bless us, and help us through our trials.

    warm wishes...
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastically inspiring story!!! You are a miracle my dear! :) So glad to hear that everything is better! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a glorious testimony you have. Our God is an awesome God.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Roxiegirl, thank you for sharing more of your testimony with us! I thank the Lord for healing you and give Him the glory right along with you my friend! I'm so happy our paths crossed and that I get to call you my friend and SISTER! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roxie~ Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your tender words to share with me on my blog. I am filled with joy to hear that your healing has taken place by the Mighty Lord God and Jesus our Savior. Your testimony is sweet to my ears as this has lifted my faith too in the Lord for my dear son's Austin's healing as well. Today, we took him to the Children's Hospital in Seattle because we were told he might need surgery, already I feel God's presence as they ordered another x-ray and changed their mind. He does not need surgery. They placed a special cast on his arm to use gravity to pull the humerus back into place. I loved how you put on your chalkboard proverbs 3:5-6 as this too has encouraged me to just TRUST without trying to understand the why. I will pray for you Roxie everyday for your continued health and God Bless You Roxie.

    Sincerely,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Roxie,
    How wonderful that God has heard your prayers. Thank you for sharing your story. All things are possible with God.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen, amen amen!! What a wonderful testimony Roxie....yes, NOTHING is impossible with our God!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for sharing your story Roxie, so moving and so touching! Special things happen to special people!! You are an amazing person and an inspiration, you so deserve all the healing and good things that come to you xx

    Lots of love!!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!! I am speechless! So very happy to read your amazing story and it's outcome! My friends husband just passed away from a similar tumor (multiple tumors actually). This is inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am taking a little blogging break right now but I googled something and your blog came up. I took it as a sign from God that I am supposed to be here....being as I haven't visited a blog in a week or so. I am your newest follower and I will be back soon. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  24. Roxie- What an amazing story. So happy you listened to your heart and went to another doctor.
    Bless you and your continued health.
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Roxie Dear - what an amazing testimony for the Lord. I am so thankful you are still here so I can get to know you. You are a living example that miracles still happen. Thanks for sharing your story. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh dear Roxie,
    I read your story this morning and I hope you feel good, always!
    You look so beautiful!
    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for sharing your story and blessings here. God is great! You and your blog are beautiful n inspirational ~ a blessing to me! Praying for your continued health n happiness.
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Roxie, We have such a wonderful Lord and Savior who loves us and will direct our steps into divine health and all the blessings of God if we will just come into relationship with him and let him lead. I am so glad you know this and have experienced it for yourself. I had healing of a growth on my body that literally dropped off. A faith stand can be stressful because our flesh wants to look at what we see, but we have to look with spiritual eyes and walk it out till the manifestation comes.....and it will come. Thanks for your testimony. Continued blessings!!!Lisa

    ReplyDelete