PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your HEART. Lean not unto your own understanding, but acknowledge him in all thy ways and he will direct your path.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

VINTAGE CHURCH ATTENDANCE BOARD









I bought this VINTAGE CHURCH ATTENDANCE/HYMNAL BOARD yesterday from my cousin VICKIE~from 2 CHICKS in a TRUCK. I know it was not PERFECT but I LOVED IT! It had already been SHABBY Painted but it had no original letters or words with it. I had a few VINTAGE METAL LETTERS in my collection, so I put a few words together. I do have a PLACE where I am going to hang very soon. IT's a KEEPER! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is a wonderful find! It's perfect! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great find!! Love your addition to it!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like your board...you are not paying me for it. We will swap for some of your beautiful dried green hydrangeas for my xmas tree this year...
    hugs, vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.k. Vickie, you win! Your hydrangeas are drying as I speak! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

      Delete
  4. You bet that's a keeper, how cool! I have never heard of anyone having one of those and don't you think there will be no end to the fun you can have with it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxie..
    that is a keeper :)

    I know you... and you will do something wonderful with it!

    Have a great weekend!

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like all your vintage posts.
    So beautiful that you are a follower of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! old letters of any kind = swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao cara, interessante acquisto!! Molto bello un mix tra vintage e shabby :)
    baci e buon week
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky girl! I want to find one too.

    ReplyDelete